Newer craftsman style home in Brookside Village built in 2020! Bright & spacious open floorplan, well-appointed with beautiful upgrades including 10-foot tray and cathedral ceilings with rope lighting, crown molding, hardwood flooring, quartz countertops & gas fireplace with built-ins on both sides. Floorplan offers Great Room with living area, kitchen with stainless appliances, gas range, large island with bar seating, & an additional dining area. Split bedroom plan offers 4 bedrooms with primary suite featuring tile shower, soaking tub, & walk-in closet. Laundry room off garage with drop zone & ample storage. Covered porch opens to fenced backyard & greenspace frontage. This perfect family home on a quiet cul-de-sac is green-certified (highest level of energy efficiency) and conveniently located in NE Tallahassee with great schools!
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price