Imagine sitting on the back porch watching the golfers stroll by. Or, imagine stepping out the front door and turning right to walk down Mossy Creek. What about playing golf, tennis, pickle ball, or swimming in the community pool? Whatever your reason for wanting to live in Southwood, this home checks every box. Meticulously maintained with a 2020 roof, 2017 HVAC, new flooring, blinds, and even the garage door opener is new. Very few homes in Southwood have OVER 1/3 acre, are on the golfcourse, one story, and have 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a separate office. This is one of the best floorplans I've seen and you will appreciate the double split layout, providing everyone privacy. The kitchen is the hub of the home with views of the eat-in kitchen, the back porch, the livingroom, and the separate dining room. It's time to move to Southwood.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Community
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Sprinkler/Irrigation. Near Golf Course.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price