This move in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in a great neighborhood close to shopping, downtown, CMX Theaters, Costco, Bass Pro and Tom Brown Park. New 2022 architectural shingle roof with a transferrable warranty, newer HVAC, newer refrigerator and engineered hardwood floors. Walk up to the covered front porch and step into the foyer overlooking the great room. Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in closet, double vanity, tub and tile shower. Screened-in back porch with garden (plenty of producing fruit trees), shed and privacy fence. Don't miss this one it won't last long!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,258 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,One Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, Other
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price