***Be sure to check out the VIDEO/Virtual Tour.*** Are you ready to live a relaxing life on your own 30 ACRES of peace and tranquility? This is the property for you! This 30-acre parcel of flat land includes a pond, a large pole barn, and a huge (over 3700 sqft) workshop with a heated and cooled office, electricity, and water! Plenty of room for dirt bikes, ATVs, farming equipment, and all of your hobbies! A rocking chair front porch greets you as you approach the main house, with its 2,884 square feet, 3 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms. The open concept living space allows the family to be together and share much-needed family time around the wood-burning fireplace. Beautiful granite countertops and lots of cabinet storage in the kitchen make it super-functional for those who love preparing meals for loved ones. The extra large master bedroom and bathroom will make you feel like it's your very own private wing of the house. And with TWO Large Walk-in Closets, there will be plenty of space for wardrobe storage! Outside, the wide open spaces will give you permission to breathe sighs of relief as you realize you are away from stress-inducing traffic. This wonderful home is one that you just can't miss!!! Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gadsden County Schools
- Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Ductless
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms,Sun Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price