Open house 2pm to 4pm! Welcome to your next home! Coming soon and ready to show on May 12th. This meticulously maintained home sits on over a quarter acre with all the updates near Buck Lake Elementary in Easton Glen. Open floor plan home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a split floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and in a quiet neighborhood with no through traffic. Fully remodeled great room, kitchen and master bathroom. New 2021 roof, new gutters, new water heater and new driveway. Drive up to this house with a charming, craftsman frontal elevation and a 2 car garage. Covered, rocking chair front porch. Enter onto the foyer and walk directly into a great room with a vaulted ceiling, new recessed lighting, new paint and a gas burning fireplace. Dining room with crown moldings and trim throughout. Kitchen features custom KraftMaid cabinetry, granite countertops, large island with bar seating and stainless steel appliances. Huge 16'x14' master bedroom with double walk-in closets. On display in the Master bath are double vanities with more high end cabinetry, seamless walk-in glass shower, and a soaking tub with new tile throughout. Step out the backdoor onto a 21'x10' screened in porch with additional uncovered deck for grilling and entertaining. Over a quarter acre yard with plenty of room for kids and pets to play!
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, Other
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price