Just when you thought a phenomenal park-like setting on over an acre in Northeast Tallahassee within the city limits was going to be impossible to find... here it is! Approaching this incredible all brick home, you will notice the expansive 1+ acre yard with mature landscaping and many shade trees that backs up to Maclay Gardens State Park. Immediately in front of the home, we have a serene waterfall style fountain and pond suitable for koi or goldfish. Stepping through the front door, you'll notice all new wood flooring and carpet throughout, hand crafted staircase, classic wood burning fireplace with brick mantle, new vanities in the bathrooms, and incredible master shower! Out back, we have a spacious patio and tower gazebo which would be ideal for parties and events! Whether entertaining is your style, peace and quiet, or both- you'll find it all here at 1084 Maclay Road. Come make this your home today! Measurements approximate. Buyer to verify if important.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,838 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Sprinkler/Irrigation.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price