I’m a matchmaker, not a sales person. I introduce people to houses until they find the one they love.
Real estate is my passion - My 20 years as a residential realtor and new home construction specialist experience will give you the advantage of invaluable knowledge and professional expertise. Years of experience as an interior designer, new home builder in Alaska & agent for a large Orlando new home developer builder of over 1800 homes a year rounds out the experience that I hope will benefit everyone I have the privilege of working with. My mission is to build a trusting relationship through superior customer service, knowledge and experience. You deserve your transaction to be handled professionally and smoothly.
As a premier Real Estate agent my extensive training in the latest marketing, video technology and sales strategies will help to provide you with the best resources, information and tools whether you’re buying or selling a home.
We’ll have fun working together. I welcome the opportunity to earn your friendship & loyalty and want to make your real estate experience stress-free and enjoyable. I love working with people, so seeing you happy whether you’re walking into your new home or passing your keys on to the new homeowner is my goal.
I grew up in Tallahassee starting back in the 50’s (when window shopping at downtown Monroe Street stores was the main entertainment) and had the good fortune of raising my children here, Tallahassee is my hometown. I love all it has to offer – the culture, music, art, theater, sports activities and all the resources the local universities provide; the canopy-covered roads; and my favorite, access to the nearby rivers, gulf coast and islands where you can enjoy nature and just about every kind of outdoor and water sport possible. A sense of adventure gave me the privilege of living in many other wonderful places too…. Alaska, California and Hawaii before returning back to my Florida roots.
I love music, interior design, gardening, camping, kayaking, hiking (anything outdoors), cooking with friends or family, travel and the FSU Seminoles. Fans long before the “Bowden” era! (Go Noles!)
Thank you and please give me a call anytime with any questions you may have about real estate. I look forward to helping you. (850-694-3689)
My commitment to you as your local area expert:
- Save time, money and disappointment
- Provide knowledge of communities, new home builders & developments in the area
- Be available seven days a week with the personal real estate services you expect
- Be there for you throughout the entire transaction process and beyond
My Credentials & Memberships:
- E-Pro Certified Agent
- Coldwell Banker Smart Home Certified
- Graduate, Dale Carnegie Sales
- Tom Hopkins – Advanced Sales Seminar
- Steven Covey – Principle Centered Leadership
- Chamber of Commerce Leadership graduate
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Associate since 1998
- New Construction Specialist
- Interior Designer
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Luxury Property
- Resale Homes
- First Time Home Buyer
My Community Involvement:
- Christmas Connection
- Second Harvest Food Drive