This well maintained 1-story, spacious 4 /3 house in highly desirable Summerbrooke. As you enter the home, you'll be greeted by a bright & open floor plan and plenty of natural light. Off the foyer is a separate dining and living room, which one could easily be converted into a home office or playroom. Kitchen boasts bar seating, breakfast nook and open to the family room, which includes a gas fireplace. The split floor plan offers four bedrooms that are all generously sized, with the primary bedroom featuring double vanity, separate tub, and shower plus a large walk-in closet. Outside you'll find yourself in a private oasis, with a large screened patio and fully fenced yard. New roof in 2022, Water Heater 2021 and AC 2017. Close to A rated schools, Bannerman Crossing, Target and a brand-new Publix coming nearby.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Sprinkler/Irrigation.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price