This super cute ranch home sits on over a half of an acre right across from the Lake Talquin State Forest / Ochlockonee River Wildlife Management Area. Enjoy all nature has to offer on the covered back porch over looking private back yard. Split bedroom plan separated by cozy living room with a wood burning fire place. Walking Distance to Stoneler Road Playground. Convenient location - close to groceries, gas, pharmacy, restaurants and 4 miles to I-10. New Interior Paint, New Carpet, Termite Bond, 2016 Roof.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,170 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
STONELER ROAD ESTATES
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,One Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price