Charming all-brick home offers comfortable and inviting living space with 3 bedrooms/2 baths. Upon entering, you'll be greeted by a cozy living room with fireplace and tons of natural light. Adjacent dining area provides ample space for family meals and entertaining. Kitchen features modern appliances and lots of counter and cabinet space. Primary bedroom boasts spacious layout, fireplace, en-suite bath with separate walk-in shower and soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms are also generous in size and share a well-appointed bath. Home includes laundry room, two-car garage, screened back porch, leading out to a new deck. Situated in a peaceful neighborhood with easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment options. This is the perfect place to call home.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,880 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Countryside at Benjamin's Run
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price