An elegant custom 2 story brick home in the quiet Pine Tip Hills neighborhood. With only 2 owners to occupy this home, it has been beautifully maintained with a 2021 roof, both HVAC units are brand new, a tankless water heater and beautiful landscaping. Through the front door you're greeted with stunning arched entries and gorgeous red oak hard wood floors. To the right is a formal dining room with built in china cabinets, and to the left is a formal sitting area or office. Then get cozy beside the masonry fireplace in the living room, or bring your chef dreams to life in the large luxury kitchen complete with a breakfast nook overlooking the back yard. The main bedroom suite is downstairs with a large bath & closet, with 4 bedrooms upstairs. Enjoy watching the birds & squirrels play on the elevated patio area overlooking a private private back yard. The walk in basement area provides lots of extra storage!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pine Tip Hills
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, See Agent, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price