Where else can you find a less than 3-year-old Craftsman-style gorgeous home on 1 acre for under $400,000? This open floor plan home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with 1625 square feet. Real hardwood floors in living areas, spectacular trim package, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, stainless appliances, tray ceilings in living, dining, and master bedroom. Master bathroom has double vanities, beautiful, tiled shower and garden tub. Screened porch and a two-car front entry garage. Backyard has a pole barn and is totally fenced. The Park has 500 acres of conservation with two miles of paved sidewalks and miles of nature trails within the conservation area. Wonderful playpark for the kids, which includes baseball, basketball, and dis golf.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,625 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price