Need of a dose of tranquility? Leave the crowds and traffic behind, schedule time to view this direct Bay front home with private dock. Enjoy the Coastal breeze w/ the sights & sounds of Pelicans, Seagulls, Eagles, Dolphins and Manatees. Expansive views of both sunrises and sunsets from the master bedroom balcony, your private dock, deck, sunroom and living area! Experience a house featuring modern cathedral ceilings yet the character & charm from days gone by. Additional features include a huge upper level loft, master bedroom and bathroom suite w/walk-in closet Too many stairs? Utilize the elevator. For RV enthusiasts a covered concrete RV parking area with full hook-ups. Perhaps you desire some extra vitamin "SEA" as well as a breath of serenity. Take time to sit on the bench under the palm trees by the water's edge and breathe in the salt water air. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, enjoy the sunrise/sunset photos captured from this unique seaside home. Multi-use path leads right to the Beach/Boat Launch/Angelos within minutes.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,931 sq. ft
Yes -3 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Hot Tub/Spa,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Sun Room,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Three or more Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price