Open House June 19, 2pm-4pm. Check out the virtual 3D walk-through tour of this traditional home on over half an acre featuring thoughtful landscaping and citrus trees and walking distance from Stoneler Park! Enter the home to the open floor plan concept nestled around a wood burning stove. The eat-in kitchen is home to stainless steel appliances just off the dining area with a chandelier. The primary bedroom features double closets, and a modern en suite with storage closet. The second and third bedrooms feature double door closets just off the modern guest bathroom with built-ins. The back deck overlooks the large, fenced back yard with raised bed gardens and a storage shed. Finally, the two-car garage comes complete with deep freezer and second refrigerator. Current termite bond. Water heater 2022, HVAC 2020, septic pump & drainfield 2019. Qualifies for USDA 100% financing.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ARNOLD SMITH SUB UNREC
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatments,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price