Wonderful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home in convenient NE location! Brand New 2022 Roof! Light and bright and well-maintained! Charming curb appeal and nice landscaping. Great backyard with screened porch, large brick pavered patio, and storage shed. Lot backs up to a greenspace. Covered front porch wraps around side of house. Open concept with 10-foot ceilings and wood flooring. Split bedroom floorplan. Primary suite features private patio entrance, tile shower, jetted tub and walk-in closet. Kitchen offers granite counters, stainless appliances, bartop seating and opens to dining area. Family room has gas fireplace and built-ins. Separate living room can also be used as large home office. Laundry off 2-car garage. Zoned for Desoto, Montford and Chiles. Minutes to I-10, Maclay Gardens, restaurants and shopping!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
William J. Montford Middle Schoo
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stucco, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Sprinkler/Irrigation.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price