Hot price in a cool neighborhood. Ready for your updates! Wonderful home in NE with so much potential! Open and bright massive living room has dramatic cathedral ceiling and french doors leading out to back patio. Generous size kitchen with gas stove and Palladian bay windows that let the light pour in! Enjoy your coffee on the front covered porch. Split plan and spacious Master bedroom enjoys nice big bathroom with huge walk in closet. Large corner lot! Similar but older home less than 1 block away sold for $270,000 in January, and resold after total remodel in April for $409,900!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,694 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
FORSYTHE PARK PHASES 1-A & 1-B
William J. Montford Middle Schoo
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price