Nestled on a 0.32-acre lot in the serene Homestead Ridge Unrecorded subdivision, this beautiful home built in 2012 features 1,416 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. You will feel at home from the moment you walk in, as you will be welcomed by a bright and open floor plan with gleaming stained concrete floors. Spacious living room with cathedral ceilings. Large kitchen with island and plenty of cabinets, pantry, luxurious granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Spacious master bedroom. Master bathroom with double vanities, granite countertops, and walk-in-shower. Inside laundry room. Screened-in back porch with hot tub. Fenced-in backyard. Metal roof. Storage shed. The subdivision gives you easy access to I-10, Publix, Costco, Super Walmart, Eastside Branch Library, Pedrick Pond, shopping, banks and churches. Come and take a look at this property today. You will not be disappointed!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Homestead Ridge Unrecorded
William J. Montford Middle Schoo
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price