Opportunity is Knocking! This custom-built spectacular estate pool home is priced to sell due to sellers relocating! Sellers have spared no expense. New Southern Flooring oak hardwood in south wing with crisp white build-ins, new Benjamin Moore interior paint, new plantation shutters, new ceiling fans throughout, newer water heater & HVAC, all new light fixtures (interior and exterior), $18K in trees cleared and newer pool enclosure screen & pool pumps! With plenty of charm and elegance and an abundance of natural light, this gorgeous home is the definition of entertaining and will be the gathering place for fall football parties and family birthdays. Expansive greenspace encourages breezy evenings at the pool while the sun sets or a game of flag football! Split floor plan, formal dining room, separate living spaces, massively oversized bedrooms & three full baths! Brick & true Hardie Board exterior. Ensuite primary bedroom. Wood burning fireplace. LG Washer/Dryer convey. Great neighbors. Quiet street. Zoned Leon High School!
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2,714 sq. ft
- Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Parking Space(s).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure, Private pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price