Affordability in Huntington Woods Subdivision. Check out this cute 3 bedroom 2 bath home on just under 1/2 acre lot. This home offers a living-dining area with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, galley style kitchen, separate utility room and a split bedroom floor plan utility. Well maintained with updates, laminate flooring in all bedrooms, hardwood flooring in main living area, tile in kitchen, baths & utility room. 1 car garage with added parking space. Screened in porch and open deck overlook the natural setting in the fenced back yard that backs to green space.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,123 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,One Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price