One-owner Mid-Century Modern Dream with a sparkling pool! This 1960s-built brick home features the best of the distinct sleek lines & generous use of glass you expect from this iconic style. Located in popular Waverly Hills, and nestled between Thomasville & Meridian Roads, this home is convenient to all of Midtown's trendy venues, just minutes to the Market District. Dining and living room overlook a covered patio and pool. Kitchen open to a "keeping room" with built-in office space connects to spacious family room/den. Oversized garage w/exceptional storage. Two full baths with original tile plus a half bath (converted to accommodate mobility challenged former resident). Estate sale with contents in process of liquidation. Sold As Is.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,775 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,TwoCarGarage.
- Pool Description
- Concrete,InGround,PoolEquipment, Private pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VALoan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price