Great curb appeal and charm of the Roosevelt Model with a four-column porch attached to a delightful two-story home. The foyer sets the stage for a breezy living space, first floor master bedroom with bath, and spacious upstairs bedrooms with a shared bath. Conveniences like a walk-in pantry, storage alcove, linen closets, and first floor powder room. This Premier home exhibits superior craftsmanship with accents aesthetically designed to make life easier with many cosmetic and electrical upgrades. -- Canopy is a beautifully planned community with a pool and clubhouse. Low HOA fees. Approximate CDD fee of $1,400 which is included in your annual property tax bill.
Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,901 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Master Downstairs,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Community
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Sprinkler/Irrigation.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Other, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price