Perfectly situated on a corner lot, this 5 bedroom home has all the upgrades. Enjoy the convenience of Bull Run - close to grocery stores, pharmacy, gas stations, hardware store, Saturday Farmers Market, restaurants and schools! Miles of sidewalks through the neighborhood for walkers, runners and bike riders. Upon walking into this immaculately kept home, you are greeted with gleaming hard wood floors, lots of natural lights and soaring ceilings. A true split bedroom offers the primary on one side, two more bedrooms on the other side and a bedroom and bonus room upstairs. The bonus rooms would work for a large 5th bedroom, office, home gym, craft room or home schooling room. Whole house Generac generator. EV charger in the garage. Walk out attic storage upstairs.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,605 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price