Nice renovated 5/3 home in the heart of the Historic District of Quincy. Home boasts gleaming hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, new roof, new bathrooms, new paint, new flooring, new garage door, new light fixtures, new ceiling fans and so much more. Home has a large fenced in yard with swing set and shed that is perfect for entertaining. Seller is giving appliance allowance so you can choose appliances more personal to you. 5th bedroom is perfect for a nice home office or a zoom room. Maps has it listed as 2034 W. Jefferson St. We are currently working to get this corrected.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Munroe Elementary (Gadsden)
Shanks Middle School (Gadsden)
East Gadsden High School
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Shower,Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price