This is a beautiful 3 bed & 2 bath home w/ an office (could be a 4th bedroom) Enjoy a large foyer opening to the living room w/ crown molding, wood flooring & a gas fireplace. The living room is open to the dining room. The eat-in kitchen has updated cabinets w/ stainless steel appliances. You will love the spacious main bedroom w/ a walk-in closet & luxury bath that offers a double sink vanity, jetted tub & separate shower. (2 guest bedrooms & a full bath w/ a separate office w/ built-in shelves & storage) Wood floors throughout the main living areas, kitchen, & office - carpet in the bedrooms. This home has a screened in back porch & spacious patio overlooking a well-manicured yard. Roof 2014; HVAC 2021.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,745 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price