If you are looking for a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, newer home, schedule your private showing for this gorgeous home today! Nestled in The Hammocks subdivision, this home is near downtown Crawfordville (just minutes from the new Publix), but far enough to feel secluded and quiet. This home was built in 2017 and features engineered hardwood floors, a beautiful electric fireplace that not only has different colored flames but puts off a generous amount of heat, wainscot trim, granite countertops throughout, stainless steel appliances, and a tankless hot water heater. Additional modern features include a Nest thermostat and security cameras. All of the bedrooms even have walk-in closets! With a third of an acre, fenced backyard, a 2 car garage, and a sizeable metal shed that is only 2 years old, you will have plenty of space for the kids, your own toys, or even a pool. Schedule your private showing and get this one under contract before it's gone.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,613 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price