Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick home located in sought after Killearn Lakes. Featuring a split floor plan with the primary suite on one side and two additional bedrooms and an updated bathroom on the other. Open living room with fireplace, hardwood flooring, crown molding and built-ins. Large kitchen with breakfast nook, beautiful tile flooring, wood cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances. Separate dining room or office with large windows and hardwood flooring. Primary suite has a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, separate shower. Interior laundry room. Large yard for entertaining, fully fenced with deck and covered patio. 2-car garage. Turn-key and ready for you!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,705 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price