Southern Living In Killearn Lakes! This home has 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms + sunroom & bonus room in a top school zone. Inviting floorplan with details and windows throughout offers the warmth of intimate spaces with the open appeal of southern living. Living room overlooks fireplace with adjacent step down sunroom. Large eat-in kitchen with updated appliances and nearby formal dining room perfect for entertaining. Spacious primary suite downstairs with renovated bathroom and walk in closet. Upstairs you will find two large guest bedrooms with shared bathroom plus a neat bonus room perfect for guest, home office or a playzone. Enjoy one of three decks/porches to take in all the canopy surroundings. Lovely fenced yard and 2 car garage plus shed with extended driveway just add to all this features this home has to offer. Schedule your private today! Buyer to verify all measurements.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,480 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Split Bedrooms,Sun Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price