This charming home built in 1996 sits on 3.47 acres off of Baum Rd. in the Chaires area and features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, 1,792 sq.ft. and 2-car garage. You will feel at home from the moment you walk in, as you will be welcomed by a bright and open floor plan. Large, welcoming living area with a beautiful wrap around fireplace. Separate dining room. Spacious kitchen with bar, plenty of cabinets and breakfast nook. Master suite with double vanities, walk-in shower, tub, and walk-in closet. Screened-in back porch. Two storage sheds. New roof in 2015. Brand new water heater. Newer HVAC system. Come and take a look at this property today. You will not be disappointed! Buyer to verify rooms and lot dimensions.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,792 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price