The meticulously maintained ranch home is privately nestled on over 2 1/2 acres with a creek running along the back property line. Enjoy the abundance of Azaleas, Sasanqua, camellias and natural landscaping as you pull into the circular drive way in the front or relaxing on the huge screened porch stretching 27 feet long on the back.. Floor to ceiling windows allow for natural light and a front seat view for wildlife viewing. Soaring ceilings and custom mill work frame the large wood burning stone fire place. The master offers spectacular views of this natural setting and huge walk in closet. 2nd bedroom is currently set up as home office with a built in Murphy bed and another built in pull down table.. The office/sunroom could be converted to a smaller 3rd bedroom if needed just add a closet! (Roof 2021) (Water Heater 2018) Electrical updated on the 4 point inspection.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,524 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Stove
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Sun Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Two Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price