Just under an acre!! This home is newly renovated in 2019 complete with a new roof, a/c, water heater, appliances, water softener and more. Lot has access off W F Magers and E J Strickland Road. This is such a gorgeous and peaceful yard that feels very private. Home features a screened in back porch, a walk-in closet, and a galley style kitchen. The wood shed stays and the other shed will go. This location is next on the county list for paved roads and sewer. Just minutes from the Wakulla River and beaches. Zoned for Wakulla's A rated schools.
Single Family, Craftsman
1,125 sq. ft
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced.
Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price